- SiS GO Energy + Caffeine Gel 150mg Double Espresso is designed to provide a mental and physical boost
- Caffeine has been repeatedly shown to improve performance by lowering your perception of effort by providing a boost just when you need it
- When pushing yourself hard, your brain controls how fatigued you feel
- Caffeine acts as a stimulant on the brain to lower your perception of effort, allowing you to keep pushing and maybe stretch yourself a little further
- 3-9mg of caffeine per kilo of body mass has been found to affect performance and 5 mg per kilo of body mass is thought to be beneficial for endurance performance
- It can take 30-60 minutes after consumption for caffeine levels to peak in the blood, so if you are doing a short duration event (less than 60 minutes) you should take it before you start
- If you are doing a much longer event, such as a marathon, 100 mile sportive, or half-ironman triathlon or longer, you should save your caffeine intake for the last two hours when your fatigue level is likely to catch up with you
- Suitable for: Vegetarians; Vegans; Coeliacs; Lactose Free; Gluten Free; Wheat Free; Nut Free
- Produced in an Informed Sport accredited facility and Triple Tested to provide complete confidence for athletes
Safe & Secure Payment Processing
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
DISCOUNT CODE - QTYSAVER
Subscribe and use code QTYSAVER for 5% off when buying two or more items!
DISCOUNT CODE - VD20
Receive 20% off all Vandorm branded products including Brake pads, tyres, pumps, saddles and more!