- RT-EM900 Ice Tech E-bike rotors with built in speed sensor magnet providing consistent braking performance through energy control
- Uses revolutionary stainless steel / alloy 3-layer sandwich construction that manages heat while riding
- The clad steel / alloy / steel rotor construction allows heat generated from braking to radiate quickly through the aluminium core achieving surface temperature drops of around 50 deg C. When used with Ice Tech pads surface temperatures can drop from around 400 to 300 deg C, this provides great improvements in performance all round
- FREEZA rotors allow the alloy core to extend out from the braking surface as a fin to providing added cooling
- Ice Tech rotors achieve long pad life, less noise and less fade due to improved heat dispersion
- Rotor houses the magnet necessary for speed sensor function on Shimano STEPS equipped E-bikes allowing frame clearance for wider tyres
- Compatible with E8000 / E6000 systems and for rear wheel use only
- Rotors are durable lightweight and rigid, using the proven Shimano Centre-Lock system giving increased strength and security with an easy set-up
- Precision cut and drilled braking surface improves pad clearing in muddy conditions while aiding cooling under high load
- Large alloy spider is a highly rigid and lightweight support for the rotor surface
- Super polished braking surface gives excellent braking performance
Safe & Secure Payment Processing
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
DISCOUNT CODE - QTYSAVER
Subscribe and use code QTYSAVER for 5% off when buying two or more items!
DISCOUNT CODE - VD20
Receive 20% off all Vandorm branded products including Brake pads, tyres, pumps, saddles and more!