- With today's lightweight components, torque wrench use in the shop is no longer an option it's a must for every mechanic
- The TW-5.2 is a high quality, ratcheting, click-type torque wrench that accurately measures and applies the proper amount of torque to a component's threaded fastener(s)
- With a range of 2-14Nm, the TW-5.2 is designed for the lower torque settings that a shop or consumer would use for proper seat post, seat clamp and handlebar/stem applications
- Comes with its own protective case
- 214 Newton meter range (18124 Inch Pounds)
- Adjustable in 0.4 Nm increments
- Ratcheting 3/8 drive
- Reads and registers for both left hand and right hand threading
- Dial-adjust system allows desired torque setting to be preset
- Conversion scale on tool body
- Calibrated to be accurate to +/- 4%
- Length: 19.5cm (7 1/2")
- NOTE: Torque wrenches are measuring instruments and are not intended for use as a general-purpose ratcheting driver. Do not exceed 15 Nm when using the TW-5.2
Safe & Secure Payment Processing
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
DISCOUNT CODE - QTYSAVER
Subscribe and use code QTYSAVER for 5% off when buying two or more items!
DISCOUNT CODE - VD20
Receive 20% off all Vandorm branded products including Brake pads, tyres, pumps, saddles and more!