Last updated 17/11/2022 09:40
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return is as long as it is in a new and unused condition. You have 60 days to return your order from the date of purchase - please check the Returns Terms & Conditions below.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure a completed returns form is included with all returns so our returns team can locate your order on return.
If you do not have access to a printer, please include a hand written note containing your name, order number, contact details and a brief note regarding reason for return
Returns Terms & Conditions
- All items must be in a new and unused (resellable) condition, this includes product packaging
- When shoes are returned they must be in new unused condition. Any signs of damage to the sole or shoe from trying on hardwood floors, concrete etc which will scratch the underside of the shoe and deem and make us unable to restock and sell as new. We suggest only trying shoes on carpet so no marks will be applied to the shoes. We offer a 50% refund for shoes that come back damaged scuffed or marked as they have to be resold as damaged and shop soiled at a discounted rate.
- All items returned must have a covering note so we can find your order.
- All items returned will be refund unless otherwise agreed and stated in your covering note.
- Foods products must be returned within 14 days of purchase
- Intimate items such as clothing must be returned unused for hygiene reasons.
- There is no need to contact us before your return unless the item is faulty and may be deemed a warranty issue.
- Please state your order number, your order number will be on the invoice that we have emailed to you.
- Please pack your return into a mailing bag or box. We will not accept your return if the postage label is attached to the product box/bag where the product box has branding or is aesthetic to the product. Do not add extra tape or write on the product packaging. Ripped product boxes will not be accepted back as a return.
- Please note that if you return a product as "wrong item received", yet the item returned to us is correct as ordered, and we have issued you with a prepaid label, you will be charged £4.50 to cover the cost of the prepaid label.
- All returns (including warranty returns) received to us will be processed within 14 working days.
Exchanges: We cannot exchange any item, we will only refund your order once it has arrived back to us should it pass the return inspection.
RETURN IN SECONDS WITH 24/7 INPOST LOCKERS (Please note this service can not be used with wheels being returned, due to the size of the item these do not fit in the lockers. Items sent back using this service for an exchange to another item will be refunded and you will need to be reorder the required item due to the £4.50 postage charge)
There’s no printing or label required and you can avoid the usual queues. Just scan. Drop. Done.
The charge for this service is a competitive £4.50 for all items and will be deducted from your refund.
InPost Lockers are in handy locations like supermarkets (inc. Tesco, Morrisons and Lidl) and train stations. Find your local locker here.
How it works:
1. Visit our returns portal to generate a QR code and package up your items - there’s no need to attach anything to the outside of your parcel.
2. Scan the code on your phone at the locker and select your parcel size
3. Put your parcel inside and shut the door
When your return is collected from the locker, a label will be applied for you by the courier.
PLEASE NOTE: all items from the same order should be returned in one parcel.
You can also return your item to us using an alternative delivery service:
Our returns address is:
BIKE PARTS .co.uk Returns Department
C/O Biggin Hill International LTD
Unit 13 Wireless Road