- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- TT / Triathlon single button bar end shift switches are used to operate both front and rear derailleur's with synchronized shifting
- Can be used on there own or in conjunction with STI
- TT / Triathlon bar end shift switches give the added option of being able to operate the gears from two positions, either these aero extension or the STI lever while under braking which is only possible on a Di2 TT set up
- For use with E-tube systems
Safe & Secure Payment Processing
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
DISCOUNT CODE - QTYSAVER
Subscribe and use code QTYSAVER for 5% off when buying two or more items!
DISCOUNT CODE - VD20
Receive 20% off all Vandorm branded products including Brake pads, tyres, pumps, saddles and more!