- Weâ€˜ve been receiving calls from both shop and home mechanics looking for a thin wrench to fit the centring flats, pivot nuts and lock nuts on many popular brake callipers
- The new OBW-4 wrench is the answer. It has 10, 11, 12 and 13 mm openings and is specifically designed to fit the narrow flats found on some of these brakes that can make using standard wrenches difficult
- This tool is particularly useful when working on dual pivot and side pull brake callipers seen on both current and older models from CampagnoloÂ®, ShimanoÂ®, SRAMÂ® and TektroÂ® amongst others
- Made from heat treated, nickel plated steel for long life and with a hole for hanging on your tool board
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Safe & Secure Payment Processing
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
DISCOUNT CODE - QTYSAVER
Subscribe and use code QTYSAVER for 5% off when buying two or more items!
DISCOUNT CODE - VD20
Receive 20% off all Vandorm branded products including Brake pads, tyres, pumps, saddles and more!