- Top of the range, high performance Dura-Ace hydraulic disc brake Di2 STI's give you control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Shifters are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Drop bar STI with shift buttons located in a near identical place to the positions you'd assume shifting using a mechanical Shimano STI
- Hydraulic brake lever provides excellent stopping power with less effort especially from the hood position
- Hydraulic reservoir tank provides pad to rotor clearance auto-adjust maintaining braking performance during pad wear
- Finely tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Free stroke adjustment for pad to rotor contact setting
- Levers are supplied without electrical cables, as these need to be ordered separately to suit
- Two ports for use with E-tube electric cables
- Weight is 360 grams a pair
Safe & Secure Payment Processing
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
DISCOUNT CODE - QTYSAVER
Subscribe and use code QTYSAVER for 5% off when buying two or more items!
DISCOUNT CODE - VD20
Receive 20% off all Vandorm branded products including Brake pads, tyres, pumps, saddles and more!