- Disc brake power for road or cyclo cross bikes without the fuss of hydraulic fluid systems
- Cable operated mechanical disc brake design means that you can upgrade to discs using existing compatible road brake levers or STIs
- Adjustable pad clearance for easy set up
- Super lightweight low profile body uses a forged one piece alloy design that increases rigidity and reduces weight
- Long arm design maximises performance for light braking control with New Super SLR brake levers
- Shim-less mounting system for quick and easy setup
- Post type calliper can be adapted to International standard mount frames and forks with various rotor sizes
- Can be used with Centre-Lock and 6-bolt rotors
- Calliper comes with resin G01S disc pads
Safe & Secure Payment Processing
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
DISCOUNT CODE - QTYSAVER
Subscribe and use code QTYSAVER for 5% off when buying two or more items!
DISCOUNT CODE - VD20
Receive 20% off all Vandorm branded products including Brake pads, tyres, pumps, saddles and more!