- Run Shimano HollowTech-II cranks in your 386EVO frame
- Shims are based on industry standard 386EVO bottom bracket shells
- 386EVO is a 22 mm-wider version of PressFit 30, using the same cups, straight 46 mm bore and 30 mm spindle diameter but in an 86.5 mm-wide shell
- Easy to install and machined for exact fit
- Shims press fit directly into 386EVO bearings (6806 30 mm ID bearings)
- You will need the 386EVO bearings already installed into the 386EVO shell to start this conversion
- Removal is the opposite of installation
- You may need to gently tap them out from the opposite side
Safe & Secure Payment Processing
DISCOUNT CODE - QTYSAVER
Subscribe and use code QTYSAVER for 5% off when buying two or more items!
DISCOUNT CODE - VD20
Receive 20% off all Vandorm branded products including Brake pads, tyres, pumps, saddles and more!